Sometimes there are talks which do not fit into a series. This page serves to collect these talks, and their descriptions.
Castelnuovo's contractibility theorem
We will cover some aspects of the birational geometry of surfaces.
We will give an introduction to the homological algebra of formal schemes, by discussing the Greenlees-May duality over commutative noetherian rings.
For some background, see  and .
- September 25
- Castelnuovo's contractibility criterion (notes)
- by Dennis Presotto, in G.015, at 10h00
- December 4
- Greenlees–May duality
- By Liran Shaul, in G.015, at 13h00
- Alonso Tarrio, Leovigildo and Lopez, Jeremias and Lipman, Joseph
- Greenlees–May duality on formal schemes
- in Studies in duality on noetherian formal schemes and non-noetherian ordinary schemes
- Porta, Marco and Shaul, Liran and Yekutieli, Amnon
- On the homology of completion and torsion
- Algebra and representation theory, 2014 (17), 31–67