The goal would be to introduce spectral sequences, with a view towards applications. The main references on which the first talk is based are  and . A good introductory text, showing that spectral sequences are not that scary is .
- November 20
- Spectral sequences: theory (notes)
- by Frederik Caenepeel, in G.015, at 13h00
- November 27
- Spectral sequences: examples in algebra and algebraic geometry (notes)
- Spectral sequences: examples in algebraic topology
- by Pieter Belmans and Jens Hemelaer, in G.015, at 13h00
- Mac Lane, Saunders
- Springer, 1963
- Vakil, Ravi
- Spectral sequences: friend or foe?
- Weibel, Charles
- An introduction to homological algebra
- Cambridge University Press, 1994, Cambridge studies in advanced mathematics 38, pp. xiv+450